Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emails and Login issues

Engaged ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 questions that annoy me a little bit:

1 - Every time I create a new post here, I get emails from people who reply, but I also get when I reply to someone else. I don't really want to receive emails with my own replies. Any chance that I can fix this?

2 - Every time I come to the community, it logs in. It feels as if it doesn't save my status as being online. As soon as I leave the community it assumes that I've logged out. It automatically starts logging in, but I don't get why it assumes I'm logged out.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - click your avatar picture at the upper right, select account settings, select notifications

2 - that is how this new forum works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

Maybe I wasn't clear.

My issue is not that I get email notifications. The issue is that I'm getting email notifications every time I reply. For example, this reply that I'm writing right now to you will go on my inbox. That doesn't make sense.

I don't want to be notified that I replied 😉

Does it make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

email notification from myself to myself

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 6.09.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you go to your account by clicking the avatar picture and then reviewing your notification settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I'm probably not being 100% clear.

Receiving notifications from MYSELF is not part of the notifications panel. 

If I reply to your comment, why would I get a notification saying that I made a comment?

Can you please go to your notifications panel and see if there's an option that says "Don't receive notifications from myself? 😉

I want to receive notifications if someone replies to me. I don't want to know that "I" replied to someone else.

I hope you understand my point...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines