Error 404

Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on the last post button to skim past all the old pages in a long thread and get to the last post (since there is no last post viewed option.) Pretty handy.

But on and off, when I click on the amount of minutes from the last post, I get a solid white page with "Error 404" in the top left. It happens mostly in the PS Lounge but occasionally here and in the Acrobat/Reader forums.

Not a huge deal but something you may want to look in to at some point.

Hint: but giving us a last viewed option would be even better of course.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error 404

Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on the last post button to skim past all the old pages in a long thread and get to the last post (since there is no last post viewed option.) Pretty handy.

But on and off, when I click on the amount of minutes from the last post, I get a solid white page with "Error 404" in the top left. It happens mostly in the PS Lounge but occasionally here and in the Acrobat/Reader forums.

Not a huge deal but something you may want to look in to at some point.

Hint: but giving us a last viewed option would be even better of course.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2009 0

Have something to add?