• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 2739

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2009 Oct 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir! My name vannak i have some problem with my installation adobe Photoshop cs4 in laptop CPU type AMD athlon 2.1GHz. It displays error code 2739 internal. Please help me! Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 11, 2009 Oct 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vannak, you need to ask your question in the Photoshop forum.

This area is not for Adobe product questions.

Go here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/photoshop_windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 12, 2009 Oct 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you didn't post in the PS forum and just in case you wander back into this joint...... read this.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/07/25/internal-error-2739-error-in-vista-32-or-64-bit-when-instal...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The poor soul doesn't seem to find his way. He posted here first:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2308050#2308050

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sort of underscores how helpful it may have been to have just moved the thread, no?

Just an observation... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captiv8r wrote:

Sort of underscores how helpful it may have been to have just moved the thread, no?

Just an observation... Rick

Rick,

no.  If the poor guy can't find his way and posts in other areas, what makes you think *moving* the thread would have been helpful?

just an observation .... hopper 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hopper

I thought we had already hashed all this out a while back?

I feel it would have been helpful for two distinct reasons:

1. Odds are that by posting, the person has subscribed to the thread. Because of that, any replies will now automagickally appear in their in-box as they are E-Mailed to them. This happens regardless of what forum the thread appears in. They click the link and poof! They are able to see the reply. Then again, they may not even choose to do that if the reply answers their question, as it is also in the E-Mail message.

2. They wouldn't have to locate the forum and re-post the question. As you can see in this example, they are clearly lost. So if they cannot locate the proper forum to re-post using the web interface, they likely will have no clue where they re-posted anyway.

What can I say? I know it's weird. But only in this particular forum have I seen any ill effects by thread moving. I move threads all the time in the other forums where I practice moderation and nobody has ever come back to say they were confused by the move. I've only ever seen simple thanks posts for doing so. <shrug>

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the thread is confusing. Just tell them where to post and they'll know where they are, and remember it for the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes it is just as easy to take care of the customer and answer the flipping question. Took all but 15 seconds of google looking to find it. (ya, I know the OP should have googled)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I do agree with that. By simply asking them to re-post OR moving the thread, it is impolite to delay the answer if you know it.

My personal preference would be to supply the answer (if you know it) as well as move the thread to the proper category. I suggest that because if a search later occurs, it would seem to make more sense seeing the answer bubbling up from within a forum category that applies to the product in question.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This discussion is entirely unhelpful to the OP, yet is being delivered to his inbox. If anybody feels the need to discuss this again, do so elsewhere, becuase this thread is being locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines