Highlighted

Error message: "Correct the highlighted errors and try again. " when trying to send a reply

Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi together,

don't know what to do. I wanted to reply to a post in the InDesign Community. Wrote my reply and after I hit the "Post" button the following message popped up:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.
There was an error while attempting to post your message. Try again in a few minutes.

What went wrong?

The URL of the thread I wanted to send a reply:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/InDesign/Separate-content-from-a-single-layer-to-multiple-layers/td-p...

Here a screenshot of the incident:

190912-11-44-Hours-AttemptToReply-NEW-FORUM.PNG

Regards,
Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error message: "Correct the highlighted errors and try again. " when trying to send a reply

Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi together,

don't know what to do. I wanted to reply to a post in the InDesign Community. Wrote my reply and after I hit the "Post" button the following message popped up:

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.
There was an error while attempting to post your message. Try again in a few minutes.

What went wrong?

The URL of the thread I wanted to send a reply:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/InDesign/Separate-content-from-a-single-layer-to-multiple-layers/td-p...

Here a screenshot of the incident:

190912-11-44-Hours-AttemptToReply-NEW-FORUM.PNG

Regards,
Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2019 0
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried again now. New error message came up:

Authentication Failed.
Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

Regards,
Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2019 0
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm. Seems, that my reply went through without noticing it.

Why? I saw my reply at my profile page listed under "Topics I've Participated In".

However, I do not think that my addressee will notice this. There is no way to sort threads by "Latest Activity".

Plus: There is no indication if a thread was already visited in list view ( title not in Bold ), was never visited or had new activity since the last visit ( title in Bold ).

And: I have no idea how to tag a reply as "Correct".

Would like to do this for this reply for example.

Regards,
Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2019 0