Error when I upload an image for avatar.

Participant ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload an image from my PC so to change my avatar and I am getting this message... "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested". My file is PNG and I have try three difrent sizes till now. 312x312, 256x256 and 128x128. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your time!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error when I upload an image for avatar.

Participant ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload an image from my PC so to change my avatar and I am getting this message... "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested". My file is PNG and I have try three difrent sizes till now. 312x312, 256x256 and 128x128. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your time!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My avatar is 96x96. Dunno if that's what is causing your issue, though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2019 0
Participant ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that too, nothing!!! What format do you use?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a PNG.

I dunno what to suggest. I think it needs to go to the forum support people, but I'm actually not certain how to contact them. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File size may be causing this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2019 1
Participant ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what is the corect size, dimensions and format??? I mean, I can't find it writen somewhere!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote:

And what is the corect size, dimensions and format??? I mean, I can't find it writen somewhere!!!

End Quote:

Good luck getting in contact and even if you do better luck getting an honest answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2019 1