Highlighted

[Feature Request] Exclude threads with certain topics

Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're supposed to be able to filter results by various topics just by clicking on a topic (NB: there's another thread reporting, and I have confirmed, that the topic filter is removed if you try to move to another page in the filtered list, which makes it next to useless), but it would be nice to also filter by things you don't want to see.

For example, my area of interest is FrameMaker, but I have no real knowledge of either structured FrameMaker or scripting in FrameMaker; however, there is no way to exclude posts for those topics and since there's also no Unstructured topic tag, I see every post in the FrameMaker community.

You can't see the topic tag unless you open the thread, and it's easy to miss that tag since it is shown after the OP and is (relatively) small. As a result, I've responded to a number of threads only to realize later than they're asking about either Scructured FrameMaker or Scripting. 

TOPICS
Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Feature Request] Exclude threads with certain topics

Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're supposed to be able to filter results by various topics just by clicking on a topic (NB: there's another thread reporting, and I have confirmed, that the topic filter is removed if you try to move to another page in the filtered list, which makes it next to useless), but it would be nice to also filter by things you don't want to see.

For example, my area of interest is FrameMaker, but I have no real knowledge of either structured FrameMaker or scripting in FrameMaker; however, there is no way to exclude posts for those topics and since there's also no Unstructured topic tag, I see every post in the FrameMaker community.

You can't see the topic tag unless you open the thread, and it's easy to miss that tag since it is shown after the OP and is (relatively) small. As a result, I've responded to a number of threads only to realize later than they're asking about either Scructured FrameMaker or Scripting. 

TOPICS
Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2019 0

Have something to add?