Highlighted

Feature Request: Larger reply box.

Adobe Community Professional ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice to have more room in the reply box so that we don't have to scroll so much to review our replies.

This has become more of an issue for me since I need more than 10 macros and have to combine many responses into one macro and delete the parts that do not apply to the OP's specific issue.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

afbeelding.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feature Request: Larger reply box.

May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice to have more room in the reply box so that we don't have to scroll so much to review our replies.

This has become more of an issue for me since I need more than 10 macros and have to combine many responses into one macro and delete the parts that do not apply to the OP's specific issue.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

afbeelding.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2020 3
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afbeelding.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Ann. img0370.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great if the reply box expanded automatically, as it does in feedback.photoshop.com.

If that can't be done, it would be great to have a default initial size about twice the current initial size.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 1
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

I would like to see the reply box bigger by default. I know it can be adjusted manually, but it's still annoying it's so small to begin with. I can barely fit three lines before you need to resize it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 0
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see the Community Guidelines go.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 1
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me Too.

2020-05-17 09_52_23-.png

And the Reply to a Reply box is much bigger than the Reply to the Original post box.

Why is that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Ann.

It has been a while since I came to this forum, so I only just saw this thread,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 0