• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request: Search your own posts

Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice to be able to search my own posts with a search box, for example:

I answered a question for a user and can't remember what I told them and want to answer the same question for another user.

Yes, I know I could have copied the answer to a file or created a macro, but there are times when you don't ever expect to have to answer a particular question twice.

TOPICS
Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob

good idea, I'd like that too.

s

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes Bob from Peru. 

It is funny that normal things, Things you expect to be native, intuitive, normal practice, in most any forum Support system, and that was included in the older Adobe Support forum system, has to be POINTED OUT to the Geniuses that had 5 months, now nearly 7 months, of setting up this system to get implemented. And has to be Point out BY USERS. 

They need to take there collective heads out of the sand or someplace else where the sun does not shine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines