• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback on poor experience with Adobe Chat

Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a question, just feedback:

Firstly, you have no place to generate a conversation about how your customers feel about your services, specifically your online support chats.

Secondly, your support chat is atrocious and inexcusable. There's no place to attach files (even though the reps think there is), the representatives don't read (I had to repeat--in a chat!) and the reps aren't trained well enough to even respond to questions about links they provide. What's worse is, I had to speak to 5 individuals before my problem was resolved. Had to repeat the situation each time and was handled differently by each person. I tried calling first and the chat was supposedly my only option? Will NEVER use again. With this customer service, I probably won't purchase another Adobe product altogether.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used chat several times in the past, and it was not at all a negative experience for me.  In fact, most of my issues were resolved within a few minutes.  (Yes, the chat reps type very slowly!)

lauren herrera wrote:

Firstly, you have no place to generate a conversation about how your customers feel about your services, specifically your online support chats.

A few hours after each chat session I got an email where I could specify comments regarding that particular session.  Unfortunately these email were in Japanese, so it took me a while to provide feedback.

lauren herrera wrote:

There's no place to attach files ...

I remember distinctly that I was able to upload files to the chat session.  I have no way of knowing if the reps actually read it...

I will later initiate a chat session, where I can take screenshots of how to attach files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had a test chat session; there is an option to upload files, and I have successfully done so.

chat-add.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad that you had a positive constructive experience; however, that does not negate my terrible one. Perhaps it was a browser specific problem or perhaps the chat wasn't working correctly at the time. The file upload definitely wasn't in such a location when I was trying to use it. Rep verified I could drag and drop, which actually exited the chat.

My problem isn't that the reps are slow to type. It's that they ask the same questions requiring me to explain myself repeatedly when they could scroll up and reread what they didn't get the first time. If they don't understand my wording, they could ask me to explain in a different fashion-- but that's not what's happening.

I've been looking to get a serial number and key for a product that was purchased a couple of years ago with a provided proof of purchase. Perhaps my problem is just not a common one. Seems easy enough to look up and respond. It still hasn't been resolved despite numerous phone calls following these chat escapades. I continue to get 24-48 hour promises and no resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2015 Aug 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I, too. Had a horrible experience. I had a trial version of a product and wanted to purchase it. If I were to purchase it through the program it was going to be $40 more than doing do online. Naturally, I went online. However, I could not get the trial version to accept my serial #.   I did not want to re-download as the original took about 40 minutes. 

THe the person said he was verifying my account.  This lasted 15 minutes.  He told me he would get it to accept the #.  3o minutes later I am told I have to re download.  He could have to,d me this in the first place and not wasted my time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2015 Aug 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ive had a similar experience. Seems like Adobe should be willing to listen to/believe us when we mention poor interactions with Chat Reps, rather than running to defend them and negating you from the get-go. Customer is always right: 1st rule of business even if they're not (but I def had bad experience). I am in rn school and had 6 months of studying/highlights deleted from my Doc Cloud. I was on chat for 1.5 hours-it took them 1 hr to transfer me to Tech support, at which point I had to go to dr appt and disconnect WiFi thus disconnect chat. If they had just connected me immediately. Plus it takes on avg 3 min for Rep to read n reply to one of my responses, and I think I was Googling for my own answer for a mere 10 sec, when she disconnected me. So my time is not valuable, but yours is??? Why do u get to take forever to reply?? It is a frustrating experience, Idc if someone/MVP belittles me, or pulls up a fake transcript to negate my real experience bc I have real transcripts of all my interactions. I have a f*** headache so last note: the best advice rep gave was linking me to the Doc cloud, then again linking me to same Doc cloud-hello, that is how I found out I have missing Docs in the first place. What new information exactly r u giving me. Plus, telling me that if files exist, they will be in the Doc Cloud- isn't helpful at all-thats why I'm reaching out to you in 1st place-bc im alarmed n I want u to give me real solutions, not state the obvious. sigh chat support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

victor sytnik:

I need your name to file a complaint against you

Abhishek :

I have already provided you my name .

victor sytnik:

I need your name to file a complaint against you

Abhishek :

Victor , I have provided you my name .
this goes on for a little bit

"ASDFGHJHUYGHYT"

"I didn't get your last words."

"I am a person" over 5 times bullshit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This area of the website is for comments and feedback about the forums only. Complaints about Customer Care must be directed to Adobe via the main website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines