Engaged ,
Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Find new use for Exceptional Contributor space please

Engaged ,
Jan 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 24, 2014 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? It serves a purpose and I've not seen anyone else complaining about it. It's publicity in return for hard work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2014 0
TLL___ LATEST
Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"It's publicity in return for hard work"

Not b--tching about that part, just how long before someone else gets the space? I could think of a number of 'top contributers' who possibly deserve the honor. Probably not the one who's been dead for nearly a year now though. It's like the intern in charge of the right column data went back to school and nobody got a replacement...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2014 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would much prefer that the Popular Discussions are eliminated. In my opinion, links to threads archived for more than four years are completely useless.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2014 0