• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding an Adobe Certified Instructor

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2011 Oct 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm not sure where to put this question so I hope it's okay here.

I am looking for an Adobe Certified Instructor in my area (Dublin, Ireland). I looked on the Adobe Find a Partner website but no instructors for InDesign, PhotoShop or Illustrator came up — only training centres and one instructor for Dreamweaver. I know there are people in Dublin claiming to be genuine instructors but I want to ensure I get an Adobe certified instructor. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to check if someone is a genuine instructor with an up-to-date qualification?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if you can check them out but these guys seems to know a lot about Adobe products:

<http://www.bigwavemediatraining.ie/about-press3.php>

Please note I am recomending anything here so please do your own research and if necessary visit them onsite to see if they are genuine trainers.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I can find all the training centres available like Big Wave but I'm looking for individual instructors. Thanks anyway though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines