Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding Old Posts

Enthusiast ,
Nov 24, 2014 Nov 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

Before the new forum site was introduced I could easily find a list of all my posts (which was helpful for looking back at old solutions). However now It seems a performance to search and find my old stuff (inbox and activity seem to have everyone else's activity). Out of interest, am I overlooking a button where all my old posts are listed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2014 Nov 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Viewing Past Messages

Click your Avatar picture to the left of your message

Click the Activity option

When I do that with your Avatar, I see a long list of messages

Jive Help https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-4714

-or http://docs.jivesoftware.com/jive/7.0/community_user/index.jsp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John. I can only see posts that are up to 4 months old. Is there a setting or something I am missing?

Regards,

Graham

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Graham,

The following silly roundabout way will give you (very close to) all your posts as far back as you wish:

1) Go to the Overview page of any forum and type a* in the Ask a Question box to search all posts containing at least one word beginning with a (except the short form of the indefinite article a), then click Search all results in the [Current forum] under Discussions, not under Answered Questions;

2) In Restrict Results to the left: Enter your name in the Author box and tick your avatar to have you selected, then click the cross in the box right below to change from from [Current forum] to Community... to include all forums;

3) At the bottom left: Change from Relevance to Last modified: newest first in the dropdown list.

You could use another search term in 1), such as I covering every mentioning of yourself, or t* covering the definite article and all other words starting with t, but a* will cover almost all sentences, and I believe it is the safest bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines