• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLASH FRUSTRATION - Please help!

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2010 Jul 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know how to keep Adobe Flash player from trying to overthrow Internet explorer? Every FIVE SECONDS when I click the mouse or move to another site or page Adobe Flash wants to open the page and I have to click no EVERY TIME for THREE TIMES IN A ROW FOR EACH PAGE. When I check the box 'do not show this message again', it STILL does not stop. For months I have put up with this. Adobe offers no help, and when they did, their advice did not work. The ONLY way I get it to stop, is to uninstall Flash - then I cannot see anything when on good pages. I was told there would be an update to V10 soon - where is it? I am really pissed about this. Anyone have a suggestion?

I am operaating on 64bit Windows VISTA, and Internet Explorer 8. I've tried everything to daily reset of explorer back to default settings to end the conflict, but Adobe wants to open every single page, CONSTANTLY. I dont want to delete it, but that seems to be my only recourse. I need a good guru here!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RonnieNwolf wrote on 7/17/2010 5:19 PM:

Does anybody know how to keep Adobe Flash player from trying to overthrow Internet explorer?

This forum is to discuss the forums, not Adobe products. Try the Flash

Player forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/webplayers/flash_player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall flash. or use firefox or chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If yu use FireFox or SeaMonekey you can add the Flashblock extenstion. Then that way you can kill Flash content if that what you desire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines