Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flex Frames C#

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2009 Dec 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all
i am working on an application and my client is very much interested to view his different screen on a docking window.
i have download many samples (dll's) available on internet to do docking for him like visual studio do to manage solution explorer tool box etc, but he is interested in a different kind of docking window.
he gave me this link
http://www.scribd.com/doc/20332524/Kobra-Getting-Started

and ask me to make same window for him.

on page 42 of the document i found writen this

Adding Kobra Objects to Flex Frames
Flex frames
A Flex frame is part of a Flex document. When you first open Kobra, you will by default see a Flex document divided into three Flex frames.
Objects
An object is a self-contained module of functionality that performs a specific function in the Kobra environment.

i have search alot but can't figured out what technology that software is using
plz take out some time and view the above link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2009 Dec 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you would be much better off reposting your question in the appropriate Flex forum, which you can find here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flex

This specific forum is for discussions on the forums themselves, not for product related questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines