Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forbidden - You don't have permission to access 2

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Every time I try to enter the forum without VPN, I get a strict notification: Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /thread/##### on this server.
I installed Opera with a built-in VPN, but this is very uncomfortable and, it seems to me, wrong. I would really like to have normal access.

I found this 7 years old discussion in the forum archive: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/931040 . I tried to use the advice given there and sent an e-mail to userforum at adobe dot com a week ago, but I didn’t receive nor access nor reply.
What do I need to do to get access to the forum?

Best regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Hi Oleksii,

Could you please send me an email at deepahuj@adobe.com with your IP address and we will get your IP address unblocked?

Thanks.

Deepti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your service provider unfortuneatly limits access to these fora. there is nothing we here can do about this except advise you to use a VPN.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Abambo.

Are You admin of this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Abambo​ is a volunteer, as are most of us. He is one of our best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to ask the admin directly? This question, actually, for admin, not for community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. An ACP or MVP tag is given by Adobe to those who are authorized to speak on their behalf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jane-e  wrote

He is one of our best.

Thanks, but I have the greatest respect before you and your knowledge.

As for the OP's problem: Even Adobe cannot help if your service provider blocks access to the fora.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My provider does not block the forum. My request goes to the server of the forum and the server gives an answer about denying access. My provider has nothing to do with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason that you need a VPN is that someone in-between blocks your access. Adobe does not block access, they may deactivate users, when they spam the fora, but they do not block access.

One problem may be when your provider is blacklisted for security reasons. That can cause problems. YOur account cannot be blacklisted as you are able to connect via a VPN.

Where are you located (country)?

If you want contacting Adobe on this, you need to use this link: Contact Customer Care .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for link.

I'm from Ukraine. As I've read here 403 Forbidden | Adobe Community it's looks like all Ukraine was blocked many ears ago. I have direct IP and when I connect via a VPN this IP is hidden.

Direct request:

Request via VPN:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oleksii,

Could you please send me an email at deepahuj@adobe.com with your IP address and we will get your IP address unblocked?

Thanks.

Deepti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Deepti, I've sent You e-mail. Waiting for unblocking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Got it. Please give me 24 hrs to get this resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still Forbidden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Thanks, Deepti!

I can access the forum without any tricks now!

Did you unblock just me or all of Ukraine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines