Forum forgets me

Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting today (didn't happen yesterday) when I leave the forum and exit Google Chrome, and come back later, the forum has 'forgotten' me and I have to click the sign in button

I am not asked to re-enter my ID and PW so the forum HAS the information... it just doesn't seem to remember

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Forum forgets me

Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting today (didn't happen yesterday) when I leave the forum and exit Google Chrome, and come back later, the forum has 'forgotten' me and I have to click the sign in button

I am not asked to re-enter my ID and PW so the forum HAS the information... it just doesn't seem to remember

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2019 3
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here, but it started from the beginning with the new layout.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2019 1
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually found I don't have to exit browser, just leave the forums and go to another site and then come back

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2019 1