Highlighted

Forum has administrators? I want to know what happened to my account.

Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

This is my account. I can't send any message in the forum.

I want to know what I did wrong.

If I made a mistake, I corrected it. Please give me an explanation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Forum has administrators? I want to know what happened to my account.

Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

This is my account. I can't send any message in the forum.

I want to know what I did wrong.

If I made a mistake, I corrected it. Please give me an explanation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us some details. What happens when you try?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My community account is logged in with a Google account.

But I have been unable to send any posts and replies these days.

So I suspect that the administrator has restricted my account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I re-registered the account to send the post and the reply is my current

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2018 0
Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand... you posted a message here

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am re-registered account. The original account seems to be banned by the administrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2018 0
Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the banned account name?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

33.pngI can't log in. That account is definitely locked in the little black room.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 0
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My keyboard can't use your characters to look for your other ID, so please post as below

林天60860475

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 0
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People get locked out when you spam the forum or post links to illegal software sites. in all other cases you get a notification first and get locked out only when there is no reaction to that notification and you continue the offending behaviour.

You need to post your id (the id you suspect being locked out) as a link here so that we can ask Adobe to have a look into this. Only authorized Adobe Staff can lock you out.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

天林54894715

This is my account, I think I found it.

11111.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it must have been disabled by the administrator. I want to know why this is

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

天林54894715

This is my account, I think I found it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 0
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted a script that was flagged as being lifted from another source without permission, and your account was closed for 天林54894715

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2018 0
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

林天60860475  wrote

But it must have been disabled by the administrator. I want to know why this is

The above post and in the other thread that is now locked is why that Adobe ID was Deactivated from using the forums.

Being deactivated from the forums does not stop you from using that same Adobe ID from logging into the main Adobe website and accessing your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. It only restricts you from posting messages on the forum from that Adobe ID. As you have found out you can create another Adobe ID and use that ID to post to the forums.

So go to the Main Adobe Website, https://www.adobe.com , and login using the ID that has been deactivated from posting to the forums.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 0
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 0
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you continue like this, I suppose it will not be for long and your current forum account will also be disabled. Please refrain from posting again and again...

You can use the software you're paying for and you can ask your questions with your current account.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 0