• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum is Hard to Read

Participant ,
Aug 20, 2016 Aug 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great if some improvements could be made to the forum. Compare its readability with that of other forums:

" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/mhz0k3a.png[/IMG]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2016 Aug 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe rents the forum software from another company (see the Powered by Jive note at the bottom)

Which means that Adobe does not control how the forum looks or operates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TromboneAl,

Could you let us know what system/version and browser you're on? As John said, we don't own how it looks, but this information is helpful to pass along to Jive!

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure thing. I'm on a WIndows10 system, Version 1511, build 10586.

I'm using Firefox, 47.0.

I realize it's a bit of a lost cause. Another complaint is that my automatic image insertion macros don't work here since this forum uses a different standard for tags.

But I'm a feedback-aholic.

Thanks,

Al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a CSS injector extension with my Opera browser to "tame" the forum pages, and I'm sure something similar is available for Firefox. (CSS is code that styles HTML pages)

I use the "Content" pages rather than "Overview", and this is what they look like - before and after CSS injection.

I'd be happy to share the code if you're interested, but you would probably need to edit it to your liking.

The bold numbers on the right are replies, not likes, I didn't find a way to remove the icons.

jive-sans-css.png

jive-with-css.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Per. I'll look into that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines