• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum username and password

Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum no longer saves my username.password since about 2 weeks ago when we go the notice about changing our passwords beasue of a security issue Adobe had. Anyone else have to type in their username each time even though you click save passsord. I am using Chrome on mac 10.8.4.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had the same experience today. When I wanted to Log out, it gave me an error.Now I had to type again ID and Password. Something is going on with the forum site. Using Chrome and Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not alone. There have been a number of post about that, and other weirdness, in the Foum Comments section of the forums, among other places.

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generally use Opera. But yes, I get logged out all the time and have to log back in, though it is automatic when I click the sign-in link. So I don't have to reenter everything, but do get logged out and have to click to sign-in. It's a PITA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, win7 chrome/firefox, no need to enter username or pass just need to sign in every time I restart the browser...still annoying.

how come these kind of accidents are never in our favor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ moved to Forum Comments ]

It's a known issue and it's being actively investigated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wanted to add that the history content gets wipoed out since each login, so these might be related.

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 10.13.45 AM.png

Adobe can you please condense down the number of options for forums? Many lead to forums that are dead, and the word Adobe before only some of the products makes it hard to find a forum, cmon you can do better than this.

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 10.17.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-11-01 at 10.18.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-11-01 at 10.18.21 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

History is handled by a cookie, so it only persists during the login sesson. Signing in (even if you didn't sign out intentionlly) will reset everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines