• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forums Downtime

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2012 Jan 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As many of you probably noticed, we had two major outages the last two days. I noticed because I got phone calls from our monitors and from Jive at 2:30 am and 6:30 am.

Background on the issue is that it was a memory/disk space issue. It was caused because we requested more frequent database dumps for analytics. The issue should be resolved, as Jive has added an additional node just for the analytics this morning.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks for being part of the Forums!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting us know, John.

Over here it seemed to be quite a few short outages and strangenesses with seeming logouts, and then some heavier ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the nodes fell over in a domino type effect. So if you were on Node 1 you got bounced out or to another node (which would ask you to sign in again). Eventually they were all down and restarted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2012 Jan 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, John. After some attempts to get through by logging in, I thought (correctly) that it was a bad forum sign and that I might as well wait until something was over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines