• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FYI: Google Chrome for MacOS | Linux

Participant ,
Jun 05, 2009 Jun 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you understand what "Developer Release" is all about (and if you're using these fine forums who doesn't ?), Google Chrome has been released for people to take for a spin. More info here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a User pf OSX.4  and a PPC machine I will be unable to try out. At this time, looking after my mother in Nursing Home (broken Rib at 84) , I neither have the time, and money to get a Intel machine. Guess i'll have to wait next year before I can do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S.D.A. wrote:

If you understand what "Developer Release" is all about (and if you're using these fine forums who doesn't ?), Google Chrome has been released for people to take for a spin. More info here.

i know someone who uses seamonkey, so this doesn't affect me. But I wanted you to know that. Oh, did I mention I know someone who uses seamonkey? so well, anyway. that's that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pray tell; whom that might be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines