• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting Email from a response to my post only

Engaged ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to set this up but I confess to being confused by the email options in the settings. I've tried several of them but I still get email from everyone who posts questions that tends to clutter up my inbox.  I only want to get email from those who respond to my questions. How do I set that up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click your avatar picture near the upper right corner (slightly to the left of the pencil) and select PREFERENCES then set the Email Preferences to OFF for what you don't want and click Save at the bottom left

AND

Another feature is that Jive is oriented toward social networking... so every time you start or reply to a message you are automatically added to a FOLLOW list... meaning you receive a notification of every subsequent message in that thread

Click the FOLLOW link at the upper right and select STOP FOLLOWING... and don't click the link again to check your status, as you will then be added to the CONNECTIONS STREAM and you will have to uncheck that option as well

And, after you post in a message thread and select Stop Following, you need to do it all over again the next time you add a reply to the same message thread, since EVERY POST adds you to the automatic Follow list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines