• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google search- Adobe forums not compatible?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is a recent update or what, but I never had this problem before. If I search a question in Google and get Adobe Forum results, when I click on it, it refuses to take me to the thread. Instead it takes me to an Adobe page that wants me to do a seperate search. Well, I can never find the thread I found on Google from Adobe's search, so that is extremely frustrating. Come on Adobe, this sucks. Any way around this? 

>>Apkafe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right.  This is a new forum system.  Old forum links are gone and Google hasn't caught up with all the new URLs yet. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fabio,

Almost all threads with no activity since some time in 2016 have been archived and are therefore inaccessible.

You can read on through this search,

https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&q=older%20threads%20201...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One simple fix is to bookmark your page. Good luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mary,

I bookmarked more than 600 special threads during the Jive years 2009 - 2019. About 400 of them are dead links now (leading to the forum start page), in addition to some 100 reference links in my collection of answer snippets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines