Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guidance and feedback

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2010 Oct 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

this sankalp from india and im 14 years of age. I had a passion for computers since i was just 8. I have been working on the internet right from the age of 9-10.

However, my point is im into many adobe products by today at a fairly advanced level. For eg. Flash, photoshop, as3, illustrator!

I have also worked as a freelancer for image editing and logo designing and earned a bit of money and a ton of appreciation. I am constantly increasing my knowledge through lynda.com and self experimentation through my graphics tablet. I wanted to know can my future education lie somewhere in adobe HQ beacuse i wanted to really dive in deep! Can any of you having experience with adobe in some or the other manner kind of guide me...would value your reply and thank you!

cheers

sankalp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2010 Oct 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should start at http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and select the forum for the individual product you wish to learn

This forum is to discuss how the forums work, not individual products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2010 Oct 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds to me like Sankalp is asking if there is a place to learn more working or training inside Adobe. I would say yes if you are looking at engineering and how the software works and how to build software. But if you are looking to learn about using the software, I would look to places like Lynda.com or at getting a job in an advertising agency where you will use the software. I think of it like going to Honda or Ford to learn about building and selling cars, but going to a driving school to learn about operating and driving the car.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2010 Oct 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know how to make software...im more into web and apps and design.

However there are several evengelists in adobe.

Something like that. And as far as job is concerned ive mentioned, im 14! So i do some freelance in vaccations but studies gains my primary importance....And im  just in 9th standard at this time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>more into web and apps and design

That would be http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot speak for all the evangelists, but many of them come to Adobe already having a strong artistic background and knowledge of the tools. Consider art and design schools if that is a possiblity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines