Highlighted

Happy whatever to whomever whenever

Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The very best wishes to everyone on this short and rather dark day of sun.

Light will grow again from this day on, up here in the northern half, and light will start to wane in the southern half.

Many important celebrations will occur over the next quarter, including New Year for most (of those without a wandering one).

Midwinter may be the oldest New Year.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Happy whatever to whomever whenever

Dec 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The very best wishes to everyone on this short and rather dark day of sun.

Light will grow again from this day on, up here in the northern half, and light will start to wane in the southern half.

Many important celebrations will occur over the next quarter, including New Year for most (of those without a wandering one).

Midwinter may be the oldest New Year.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2013 0
Mentor ,
Dec 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I add my wishes as well. I hope the Grinches that moderate don't get us. Surely they will allow the thread to run through the holiday season.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2013 0
Dec 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Jacob says, different people celebrate different things these days, and some celebrate none. In any case, I join in wishing everybody a most pleasant couple of weeks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2013 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob,

My sentiments too - the best of whatever, to whomever, wherever they might reside!

Hunt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2013 0
Dec 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And whenever they celebrate it, I hope, Bill.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2013 0