• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP CANNOT UNINSTALL A TRIAL VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP CS4

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2009 Jun 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am far from being an IT person and am very frustrated in loading this software.   I purchased the student version of Adobe photoshop  CS4 extended and Adobe Illustrator CS4.  My daughter had put a trial version on our computer for an art project. A month later I purchased both Adobe photoshop cs4 extended  and Illustrator 4.  I had trouble loading illustrator until I deleted the trial version.  After deleting cs4 extended, the illustrator worked. However something messed up my printer.  I did a system restore (opps) which messed up my Macafee virus.  I finally fixed Macafee with the help of the customer service.  However, the system restore took off the illustrator and put the cs4 extended version back on.  What a DAY.  I waited a week to try to reinstall illustrator and the CS4 extended.  Now my system will not let me uninstall the trial version nor put illustrator on correctly.  Help--you are my only hope.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 09, 2009 Jun 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds as if you have Windows so please post in the Photoshop Windows forum.

(And give some system information!)

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/photoshop_windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines