• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help creating an interactive object

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create an interactive cube 10''x10"x10" that I can export to dreamwaver and put it on a website and the viewers can interact with it (move it around freely). I also want to have text on each side of the cube which moves with the cube and also want it to be able to zoom in and out.

This is a school project and my school has the adobe master collection so software is not a issue and my schol also has all of the autodesk products and i have the student versions of autodesk. I only have a timefram of a week and I dont know anything about programing, but I can follow a video or directions, please help?

I also want to create an inside version of cube (so it looks like you are in a cube and loking at the sides) and want that with text and be able to interact to.

Please Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2013 Feb 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to post your request at this link:

<http://forums.adobe.com/community/edge_animate?view=discussions>

This particular forum is to discuss matters about Adobe Forums in general!!

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines