• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Inserting HTML or JavaScript Banner Ads

Sep 14, 2009 Sep 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I have been trying to finish my website for a few weeks now using Dreamweaver. Having no previous HTML experience I have had to do a lot of reading to learn Dreamweaver CS4. I am creating a 3 column website and I simply want to add Banner ads from Commision Junction and Linkshare to my side columns. Most of the Ads are 125 X 125 and so on but for the life of me if I use tables, I don't know how to INSERT the HTML text or JavaScript without the tables not remaining in place. If I don't use tables, How can I insert the Banner ads so they are aligned in order as a Row one under eachother in line? Please help as this is one of the only parts keeping me from publishing my site. I had used a program called Bluevoda to create my site which was rather simple to use, nevertheless their customer service Hosting support was so bad I ended up filing a Complaint against them.

Thanks for your help and Have a wonderful \day to all!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 14, 2009 Sep 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - you're in the wrong forum, I'm afraid. You're much more likely to get help in the Dreamweaver forum here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines