Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help please

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2015 Sep 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks

I need to contact customer services as I need to make an official complaint, so far I have talked to a member of the customer service staff via live chat and they could not help, so they gave the following email address:

custcare@adobe.com which I have emailed now a few times and they wont reply. I have also emailed: C Anish [canis@adobe.com] and again they have not replied. Has anyone else had a real problem and could not get through to the right people? What can I do in this situation? It seems that I can speak to a number of different people in Adobe who are very helpful when I want to purchase but when its a problem I just hit a wall!!

Can anyone give me some help in this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is where people talk about problems with the forums themselves, not programs

If you are having a program problem, you need to post the name of that program so this message may be moved to the correct forum

When this message is moved to the correct forum, you will need to provide DETAILS of your problem... example below

These questions below may be for a different product... but the KIND of information you need to supply is the same, for the products you use

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

-WITH the brand/model graphics adapter (ATI or nVidia or ???) and exact driver version

-WITH have you updated to the very latest Mac or Windows operating systems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Im not having a problem with a program, Im having a problem with Adobe. Its very simple I can not find any details as to where I can make a complaint. So unless there is a forum just for the correct contact info to let people talk to someone who has a problem then I am sorry as Im trying everything to get some info. God it shouldnt be this hard to speak to someone in Adobe, not someone in sale and not someone in technical help as I have tried this and have been told they cant help! And if you are wondering what this is all about, basically I was sold something by Adobe via adobe web chat, so in good faith I made the purchase to later discover what they said I would get was lies!!!! and nobody seems to be able to help me with this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any direct links or email addresses to contact anyone at Adobe, and the only telephone link I have is for sales

If you bought a product that is not what you want, you need to get a refund, and that would be at sales

telephone http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/phone-support-orders.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2015 Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys, I do understand that these forums are for support, and not for complaints about Adobe, and their customer service or lack there of. Problem is Adobe lacks any method of contacting them in a professional and appropriate manner. So people are left to turn to anyone that may help them. Now before you ridicule me or make judgment, try and put yourself in mine and louisecorr99's shoes. If you are not aware of our stories, ok then, no rebuttal comment required, if though anyone from Adobe is interested in how their customers are being treated, then here is your chance to ask.

As for a re-fund, maybe, just maybe what we want is the product......but hey what do I know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well said randyg, all I wanted was the product described to me. Still no resolution, so I've given up!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't ridiculed anyone, or at least I think I haven't. In any case, experience shows that questions are generally answered faster, more completely, and less expensively, by posting them here that by trying to contact some (nearly) inexistent Customer Care service. Even if you can understand what the person at the other end of the line is trying to explain.

And it's not the fault of us fellow users tying to help that Adobe has decided not to have a decent Customer Care service. Unfortunately, you cannot address Adobe through us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines