• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Download Manager

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2009 Jun 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get this damm thing to work? I can not figure out how to get the download manager to work at all. I have read all the instructions on the website. It makes you feel stupid when something simple should be so easy. I am using Firefox. I d/l JRE. I put all the settings as per the website. When I click on D/l nothing happens. BTW I am trying to d/l a suite. When I try and d/l smaller files it works. What is going on here. I appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanks,

Sean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe products for twenty-five years now and never once used the Adobe Download Manager.  Try telling us what you're trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ramón G Castañeda wrote:

I have been using Adobe products for twenty-five years now and never once used the Adobe Download Manager.  Try telling us what you're trying to do.

Ramon...

Nowadays, downloading the trial versions – or paid for versions via the net download option – invokes some crappy download manager that Adobe have foisted on th unsuspecting public. It's called Akami or Atami or some such. It's pretty bad, or can be pretty bad. Why they won't just let people used their own download managers i don't know... <sigh>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not accurate.  I did not need a download manager when I downloaded the CS4 trial, nor when I downloaded any of the updates.  I never go throught the auto updater, always downloading all my updates direct from the site—just using the web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ramón G Castañeda wrote:

That is not accurate.  I did not need a download manager when I downloaded the CS4 trial, nor when I downloaded any of the updates.  I never go throught the auto updater, always downloading all my updates direct from the site—just using the web browser.

That's funny.... when i downloaded the DW CS4 and AI CS4 trials, that damn downloader of Adobe's leapt up and kept biting me. Was quite a hassle. For updates CS3, yes, i have never needed the downloader and i don't think it applies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need the download manager forum this is the forum comments forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines