• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hey guys.. I have newbie Q's about this forum?

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Guys I think I signed up in 2012.. but vaguely remember I was so traumatized by the design of this forum I left 5mins later ... Ive been here 30mins and now I remember why....

My problems!.. sorry to dump but its bad, really bad!

1. My name is Brian Gibson and that's the name displayed in in my profile.. I was never given the chance to make a "Tag" name.. So where can I do that? I cant find anything under settings?...

2. In my profile I see (please check) that my email is on display for the whole world to see... If so how dare Adobe violate my privacy like that and how do I switch that to hide?.. I cant find anything under setings?...

3. I have a stupid ID(?) pic at the top of my screen next to the "Pencil" icon.. I must of set myself once.. how do I change it?... I cant find anything under settings?

Any advice most welcomed.. but to be honest I don't know If I'll come back.. This forum structure is just to disgusting to look at another second!...  No, Im not new to forums.. I hang out at Facebook, Twitter, The Forums, WebDeveloper & Flashkit almost every day.. none of them come close to the design tragedy this place is......... Remember, Im having a go at Adobe, not you guys...

Well!.. You kept slamming this popup in my face to "say something"... You Happy Now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

I tend to thrive on knowing that other people also have grumps and gripes. So let's have a look at yours.

1. Click on Edit Communities Profile and follow your heart.

mine2.png

2. Adobe adheres to privacy laws. This is what I see

mine.png

3. See my first point.

I hope you become a valuable forum member. Oh, and keep up the gripes, love them.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Dreamweaver forum to Forum Comments forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also read for a link to the Jive help Re: How Do I Use the New Adobe Forums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines