• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi ev1. A few quick questions.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does my profile say I have 4 posts, yet I can see ONLY one?

Why was I given a "New Here" badge, when I first signed in 6 years ago (or so my profile shows)?

What is going on here?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Your post count includes everything you did on the old Jive forums, but only recent threads were copied across to this new system. The rest are "archived" in a database only staff can see.

Badges are just... FUBAR. You get them thrown at you for doing stuff on the new Community (such as, er, logging in), but the badge cannon doesn't take account of your previous life on Jive. There are over 30 of the things, all equally meaningless!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking the same thing when I logged in. I think I've had an account for over 20 years and contributed to many adobe forums. I got some weird stickers for being a newbie. So much for user experience...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Community Help forum from Get Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post count includes everything you did on the old Jive forums, but only recent threads were copied across to this new system. The rest are "archived" in a database only staff can see.

Badges are just... FUBAR. You get them thrown at you for doing stuff on the new Community (such as, er, logging in), but the badge cannon doesn't take account of your previous life on Jive. There are over 30 of the things, all equally meaningless!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I thought as much. Not that Im worried about old posts. It's when Adobe talk about how they are leading the way in user experience and new back end inteligence - thats why Im having a chuckle. I was watching the 2019 Adobe Max keynote when it shut down half way into it. I looked at their social media pages to find out if anything was wrong, nothing there. Went to Adobe forums, logged in and that is where I was ushered to - the get started arena and then Emailed a congratulations sticker. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines