• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i buy a Adobe product without using Paypal ?

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...

Can anyone tell me, How can i buy a Adobe Product without Using Pay Pal.. Because i don't have a Paypal Account... my Adobe Trail Version is End. I want to Buy Full Version Of Adobe PhotoShop CS5 Without Using PayPal.. Tell Me how it's Possible.. And please Give some Suggestion of Payment !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a Legit question:

Its not that difficult to get a PayPal Account.  You either link it to a credit card or directly to your Bank Account.  And even if you link to your Bank account nothing will happen until you log in to your paypal account and click okay on the sell.

You can also, buy by credit card. But it usually takes longer.

Personally if it’s a small amount I'd rather use PayPal and have them use the bank account. If a arge amount I would use a credit card so I can spread the expense over several months.

Most all Adobe sales I'duse a CC, because Adobe products are so &^%# expensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And please Give some Suggestion of Payment !!

You can buy from Amazon and they accept credit cards.  They also sell latest versions of Photoshop - CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Store also accepts credit cards.

I have never even seen a PayPal option, but maybe I just missed it?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never even seen a PayPal option, but maybe I just missed it?

Neither have I but Adobe software is sold all over the world and adobe has country specific website, hence the OP's question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2012 Sep 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there can be a lot of variables, such as the reseller.

My first thought would be, if there is ONLY a PayPal option, is that it is eBay-type software, and not from an authorized Adobe reseller. However, I suppose that there could be authorized Adobe resellers, who ONLY accept PayPal, but that seems a bit odd to me.

Like the OP, if PayPal was the only payment option shown, I would immediately become a bit suspicious, and research that reseller in depth - maybe just being paranoid there?

Good luck to the OP, and please post followup on this.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmm ! I tought Amazon are not Selling Adobe products.. Thanks For you'r Help i will Must go to amazon and buy the Product of Adobe Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aileen,

Before you buy, you may consider whether you are eligible for an academic version which is substantially cheaper. Obviously, you may also consider whether a suite with more applications would be a better option with the lower price per application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazon IS a certified reseller, BUT (and be very careful here), Amazon also has a separate area, where others sell items, through Amazon. I highly doubt that any of those folk are certified resellers, and most possibly have pirated Adobe software. Be very careful about WHAT you are buying, and exactly from WHOM you are buying. ONLY buy directly from Amazon, and a product that ships FROM Amazon.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could go to a computer shop and pay cash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rechchemical wrote:

In some countries paying in cash for items above certain limit may end you in trouble with the authorities because of Money Laundering Rules.  In UK if you try to pay your hotel bills over £500 will result in you getting a visit from your local Police for routine questioning.  Last year I went to Scotland for Christmas and because my card had some problems, I had no choice but to take cash with me and within 8 hours I had a visit from a local police station who wanted "to have a cup of tea with me" because of my expertise in all things UK taxation!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines