Highlighted

How can I create a PDF catalog direct from my website?

New Here ,
May 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to easily create a PDF catalog/brochure direct from my website. Can I use the .xml file that I use for the Google Merchant Centre feed to create a catologue as this would seem to be a quick and easy solution. We have 1200 products so creating a PDF catalog from scratch will take a lot of time and effort.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I create a PDF catalog direct from my website?

New Here ,
May 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to easily create a PDF catalog/brochure direct from my website. Can I use the .xml file that I use for the Google Merchant Centre feed to create a catologue as this would seem to be a quick and easy solution. We have 1200 products so creating a PDF catalog from scratch will take a lot of time and effort.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2013 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is only to discuss how the forums operate, not products

If you go to the Forums Index http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

You will be able to select a forum for an Adobe product to use

You might check the Acrobat forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2013 0