• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW can I get some customer service??!!

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2013 Mar 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously... I know Adobe are supposed to industry leaders in software, but their customer service is among the worst I have ever encountered.

All I am trying to do is have someone tell me why my order was cancelled, why no one told me it was cancelled and why when I tried to place the same order the price had gone up by £200.

I have tried four customer live chats - two didn't understand what I was trying to ask, the other two seemed to get it but didn't do anything/ 'weren't able to help' because they worked for the wrong department and couldn't tell me which department might help.

I have tried emailing customer services. I got one reply where they said they considered my case closed, one reply where the person insinuated I was stupid and had been lookign at the wrong product page (I hadn't) and three times since I have emailed the same address and my emails have bounced back. When I mentioend this to a live chat person, she said it was because 'emails usually don't work if you use an IE browser'. Despite the fact they had worked previously, I sent an email from Chrome - and still it bounced back.

I have tried clicking on the support portal and I get an error message. I have even private messaged an Adobe employee through the forums and begged for help - nothing.

If the email address adobecustomerservice@adobe.com isn't working, how the hell do I get in touch with ANYONE who knows what they're talking about?! And why is it so difficult to get any kind of service from this company?!

Please - if anyone can help me, I'd be so grateful. This is driving me mad. I was prepared to give this company thousands of pounds worth of business, and it's actually impossible to get any information from them at all...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1167204 for the same problem, and some ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also try this address instead - Adobe Care

If all else fails look for Adobe page on Facebook a disgruntled customer started. That usually motivates them when nothing else will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way Adobe can demonstrate to its customers that it does care is by opening a dedicated forum (called Customer Care) where people can post their problems regarding payments and accounts related.  That forum should only be answered by Adobe Staff (Not even glorified MVPs should be allowed on that forum).  People can read the forums but solutions should come from Adobe staff with real names and proper contact details (not some made up names).  The solutions should be provided within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) or at least the customer should be contacted via PM or e-mail within this time framework.

Anything less should simply be not acceptable.

This is Professional Pirate speaking here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.

Two additions should be uncnsored and the Main people Prez , VP CEO CFO  should be required to read them so they would see what type of low reputation Adobe has for service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MsVenture, I have sent you a PM asking for your contact info. If you can reply with your info ASAP we can start taking a look at what's going on. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines