Highlighted

How can i put a moving slider in my site

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witch is the best adobe program for moving slider? When i say moving, i mean like .gif.

And one more question do you know about prestashop and why is it so hard to add .pdf file in your website.

My site is www.fotistiko.com

if you have any advice pls answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can i put a moving slider in my site

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witch is the best adobe program for moving slider? When i say moving, i mean like .gif.

And one more question do you know about prestashop and why is it so hard to add .pdf file in your website.

My site is www.fotistiko.com

if you have any advice pls answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2016 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Provide the name of the program you are using so a Moderator may move this message to the correct program forum

This Cloud forum is not about help with program problems... a program would be Dreamweaver or Muse or ???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Adobe Animate and export it as Gif animation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below, 3 jQuery plugins

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2016 0