Highlighted

How can I remove a locked post in the design forum caused by also entering the same post in the Premiere forum?

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I remove a locked post in the design forum caused by also entering the same post in the Premiere forum?

SCREEN COPY:

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 6.52.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-08 at 6.52.55 AM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

You can't! As soon as there are answers you can't modify posts on your own. 

A moderator moved simply to the premiere forum, but as in the meantime the post was duplicated there it got locked. No need to worry. I will add a link to the open discussion so that all users can find the life discussion when they see your original post.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCREEN COPY:

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 6.52.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-08 at 6.52.55 AM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

A moderator moved simply to the premiere forum, but as in the meantime the post was duplicated there it got locked. No need to worry. I will add a link to the open discussion so that all users can find the life discussion when they see your original post.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Howie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2019 0