• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I stop getting everyone's reply posts in my inbox?

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I have my preferences set to all no so that I don't get everyone else's post that they make in the forums. I am still getting a maximum of 50 posts in my forum inbox though even though I set my preferences so that I wouldn't get all these posts. I contacted the forum contact chat help and they didn't help me at all! This is very frustrating! I don't want all this in my inbox anymore!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unwanted Email notices

Click your avatar picture near the upper right corner (slightly to the left of the pencil) and select PREFERENCES then set all Email Preferences to OFF and click Save at the bottom left

AND

Another feature is that Jive is oriented toward social networking... so every time you start or reply to a message you are automatically added to a FOLLOW list... meaning you receive a notification of every subsequent message in that thread

Click the FOLLOW link at the upper right and select STOP FOLLOWING... and don't click the link again to check your status, as you will then be added to the CONNECTIONS STREAM and you will have to uncheck that option as well

And, after you post in a message thread and select Stop Following, you need to do it all over again the next time you add a reply to the same message thread, since EVERY POST adds you to the automatic Follow list

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines