• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can you see my previous posts?

Contributor ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be a case of going on to  your own profile and being able to filter for posts you started but now that seems like it's impossible? I have to scroll through all my entire comments to find some old helpful posts I had years ago

Is there a way to do it easier than this? this seems like a weird way of changing things.

TOPICS
General Feedback , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, 32GB Ram, GTX1070

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know? The new 'profile' view is horrendous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there's a way to do it, I haven't found it.

The now-not-so-new forum software leaves a great deal to be desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping the search feature will be added at some point in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there's no way to filter only your posts from profile view.
However, while on your profile, if you know certain keywords from the post you're looking for, input them on the search bar. It'll add a filter "by author" and you can run a search that way. I haven't found a way to run a search multiple times with this filter from the search page though, always must go back to your profile first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes -

From any forum, find the "Search Entire Community" at the top, then enter your search terms (uses conventional term limiting). When you get results, you can filter those by your user name (or anyone's user name). 

Note: Make sure you choose the user that pops up - when you type into that little box, it's really just a search for users.

Note: You may need to remove the specific forum filter (unless you want to limit the search to the forum you entered from)

Tip: If it's "old helpful" posts that you're looking for specifically, you can narrow the results to "RESOLVED" or "LIKED" too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the workaround!

It's a staple feature on almost... actually I think on every single other forum on the internet, so I'm really unsure why Adobe have left this out and made a simple process more painful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe didn't. They rent the forum software from a company called Khorus, who have proven themselves to be singularly inept at providing features that are standard on any other forum software and that they apparently have no issues providing on other websites using them. I have no idea why this Adobe site should prove to be the exception to the service they provide to other sites or why it's taking them so long to provide fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines