Jul 06, 2013 Jul 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i add my pic to my profile?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mediastream,

In the right side of the Profile page, under Actions, the first one, Change photo and avatar, is the place to add it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, as Jacob says, those two operations are similar, but with differences.

The Picture is what one would see, if they clicked on your Profile, and that can be larger than the Avatar. The Avatar is what one sees, besides one of your posts, or replies. Its limits are a bit smaller. The Picture and the Avatar can be the same (within the size limits), or different.

Also note that it can take a few days, to have either/both the Picture and/or Avatar approved. I think that for my first Avatar, it took almost 8 days, and it was only two glasses of red wine.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2013 Jul 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bill hint thanks for help. I am also trying to make a profile picture before read this answer but now I am understand what the actual problem of my profile picture is and how I can manage it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines