• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change the email address associated with the adobe forums?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My forum email address is different to that of my primary email address listed on my adobe account and I can't change it. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So your forum id is different from your cc id? That’s no problem. Simply log-in with your CC id, and you can use the fora from your CC account.

You also have the option for continuing using 2 different id’s.

What you can’t do is changing your id here to the other one, as only one id per e-mail is permitted.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I only log in with my CC id - at the forum login screen I see my CC id email address, enter my password and it takes me to the forum but with a different email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dit is geen bericht voor mij bestemt .Groet,Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when you look at your avatar, it shows a different e-mail then the e-mail that is associated to your Adobe id?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. Confusing as hell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found a simple tips on Changing Adobe ID email link. Please check it out. It may helpful

Praktisi Jasa SEO Cirebon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but that tells me how to change my Adobe ID email (which in this instance is correct). The one I need to change is my Adobe Forum email address.

Abambo - I contacted Adobe Customer Care, and rather unhelpfully they said they couldn't help, before linking to this very thread and suggesting I ask on the forums. The mind boggles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines