• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete Adobe ID?

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I delete my Adobe ID completely? There is no option what so ever to be found!?

I only signed up to use this forum but now suddenly I am a cloud member and all kind of other stupid stuff I do not want? Nothing about was mentioned on the Sign Up page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you wish to have your Adobe ID deactivated, you need to contact Adobe Customer Care.

Your Adobe ID includes a free tier of products and services, including trials of Creative Cloud applications - but you do not need to use any of them and there is no billing agreement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave Merchant schreef:

If you wish to have your Adobe ID deactivated, you need to contact Adobe Customer Care.

Your Adobe ID includes a free tier of products and services, including trials of Creative Cloud applications - but you do not need to use any of them and there is no billing agreement.

I think that is soo weird ... in my opinion it's just another Adobe trick to keep the people because I can imagine a lot of people are running away screaming from this useless cloud company. Adobe was great but really has fallen down in all kind of ways

Anyway ... I tried to do it through Adobe Customer Care but there is no general option there, all I can see is all kind of products. Is there a simple URL or option or direct way to delete my account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2015 May 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The chat is closed, and there isn't an option to delete, inside of Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines