Highlighted

How do I edit or delete something I posted here?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019-01-14 13;24;06.PNG

i can't find it.  that picture i got from faq

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Once the original message has a reply it takes a Moderator to be able to delete or edit the original message

That original message has relevant information, and a link to the next message at the bottom, so it should not be deleted

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I edit or delete something I posted here?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019-01-14 13;24;06.PNG

i can't find it.  that picture i got from faq

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Once the original message has a reply it takes a Moderator to be able to delete or edit the original message

That original message has relevant information, and a link to the next message at the bottom, so it should not be deleted

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Action only appears on a second post or more below the original. The original should have options to the right side of the screen.
What would you like removed? One of the moderators can do it for you if you can not figure it out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re: photoshop tool error

i still can't find  edit or delete .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2019 2
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH, OK. I could of sworn it was possible for the original post. Sorry for any confusion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2019 0