• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get the customer complaint department?

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2012 May 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am completely and utterly fed up with the customer service department.  I need someone more substantial to contact and to share my complaints with.  I was promised a free upgrade to CS6 from 5.5 before the time period on which the free upgrades actually started.  Customer service keeps telling me I'm ineligible.  However, I saved the conversation and have the proof that I was promised the upgrade, so it doesn't mean a thing that I bought it prior to the eligible date.  Either the customer service agent that promised me the free upgrade lied to me or was not knowledgeable.  Either way that is unacceptible and the fact that the customer service keeps acting like it's my problem is ridiculous.  What kind of business allows their customer service to make promises and then doesn't follow through.  If Adobe didn't have a monopoly on design software they wouldn't so readily treat customers as disposable objects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't think anybody here in this forum will be able to help you with your complaint.  The best I can do is give you an email address where you may (or may not) get some help: adbecare@adobe.com

Good luck to you!

P.S. you certainly have picked one of the funniest user names I have ever seen here!   (I live in Japan, so I know what Tako & Takoyaki means.  In fact I have a Takoyaki shop right next to my house.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I had to go through major crap to get this resolved.  I found the corporate number and called there.

p.s. I was going to choose MrTakoyaki but it was taken   What do you do in Japan?  I used to live in Tokyo.  I miss eating takoyaki.  True delicious goodness!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you got it resolved!

I was sent by my company at the time to help out our Japanese operation for a few months.  That was 25 years ago...

Naturally I love it here, especially Tokyo (I live in Ebisu).  Best city in the world!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  That's awesome you got transferred out there like that.  Did you speak Japanese at the time?  If you don't mind me asking (you can private message me if you feel more comfortable), what company do you work for and what do you do?  I'm trying to figure out how to get back out to Japan, but I'm don't want to be an English teacher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll continue this discussion elsewhere.  Sorry to the other forum users for our private conversation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you are not alone, I have the same problem, It gets me to the point to not trust any ads from Adobe. Placed the order with adobe C/S over the phone to CS 5.5 with the promiss to get the CS6. Order was placed on April 24, 2012. "Adobe please wakeup"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back to the email link in reply #1 on May 30... nobody here can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a bunch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines