• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make a digital sticker book?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client that wants to make a "digital sticker book" for a tradeshow. I need to be able to show an image in full screen mode and have "stickers-images" that can be moved around. This will be on a touch screen all in one. I am not sure what program to use at this point

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'd start by asking this question over in the Flash forum. Flash would seem to be the application to use, but perhaps they have other ideas.

Flash forum is found at the link below:

Click here to view

Best of luck to you! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Other than knowing this forum is to discuss how the forums operation, not products... I have NO idea which (if any) Adobe product will do what you want

I suggest you go to http://www.adobe.com/products/catalog.html?promoid=KAWQI and start reading product descriptions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines