• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I remove my earlier question and all information I have in the profile?

Oct 10, 2013 Oct 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hpw do I remove the question I entered here earlier this day and how do I remove all the information in my profile?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your present username only has this present post. What username did you previously use. You can generally go into your own profile and make changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 13, 2013 Oct 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes is my answer to your question:did i previously use a different name; and not having been shown the page for entering a fake username it's a name that's  tmi. It has to go.

I think you are the person who can help me with finding and deleting my prior info. I sure hope so. However, I am aged and ill and not skilled with computers and ,therefore, need simple and detailed steps to even locate the name and the question that need deletion. Thank you.

MichaelKazlow wrote:

Your present username only has this present post. What username did you previously use. You can generally go into your own profile and make changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2013 Oct 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us a link to a message posted by the other account? Or tell us the name on the account? You haven't given us enough information to find the other account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 14, 2013 Oct 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(name removed by admin) .Please delete anything related to me, anything . and confirm, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only forum account I find with this name is the account you are using now. If you see something in the forums posted by you under a different account please post a link here so we can find it and take care of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only account you see is the one I am using now.

Does it have my name and email address showing?

Is the question I posted showing under the account you state is the only account you found?

If, when I changed the profile after getting a pop up offering the "unusual " names, where would the question I posted have gone?

Is it still out there on some adobe forum?

If it is not deleted, which I did not do, though tried hard to get it done, then does it remain on the Q and A forum? I think so.

I also think it has to be located and shown to me as located with the paths to it reflected, so I may then delete it for my certainty.

This is not satisfactory, particularly since we learned of the massive hijacking of Adobe; and since I personally had a "download: Adobe offer that I clicked on, and thankfully  it was caught by my Norton and listed as "high threat." That scam was "Download...".onAdobe" not easily caught when all adobe parts were there but for the ".on"; anyway, I am not satisfied that it is not able to be found. I have too much out there on your forum that will ease a lot of scammers way into my computer.

Please do give this to higher tech levels that are boots on the ground in the USA or Canada-that you must have in the Adobe set-up. Thank you. 

(name removed)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only you can see your name and email address unless you go into your forum preferences and change your privacy settings. So right now no one but you can see that info.

The only messages I can find from you are in this thread.

If you got a prompt for a screen name that means you have never posted here before. You cannot post a message until you have selected a screen name.

Your name appears in your last message because you typed it in. I'll delete that.

But you have no content in the Adobe Forums other than the few messages in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Forum comments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Forum account was only created today and has no previous content to delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines