• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I report abuse to the Moderators. The link doesn't work?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2009 Jul 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried several times to report abuse in the PS Mac forum, and keep getting an "unexpected error". 

Is anybody watching this forum, and how do I report abuse if the link doesn't work?

Ken Kennedy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and what would this abuse be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's for the moderators to know, How do you report it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote:

and what would this abuse be?

Buko, the OP's only intervention and the totality of his "contributions" are in the thread he initiated about wanting to save files with the Color Blindness soft proofing options. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't proceed to report abuse, but the "Report Abuse" link worked for me just a sec ago. Not doubting you though..... the software seems kinda capricious: sometimes there are threads where I cannot see all the posts - but others can - to name just one example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kennewt wrote:

I've tried several times to report abuse in the PS Mac forum, and keep getting an "unexpected error". 

Is anybody watching this forum, and how do I report abuse if the link doesn't work?

Ken Kennedy

Perseverance me lad... perseverance. No great endeavour has ever been achieved without perseverance. IOW, toil and sweat. Whether physicaly or metaphorically...

Mmmm....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to be disturbed, Ken Kennedy.

You keep trying to harass me by frivolously hitting the Report Abuse button on my posts.  You should know that all you accomplish is to cause my mailbox to grow with emails from Adobe that state:

Hello,

Though the content you posted below was reported for abuse, it has been approved by our moderators:

Subject:… etc

So what if you were to be succesful at having one or two posts removed?  You can't unring the bell.

Think of all the books you could be reading while you waste your time harassing me. You would gain further insight into the issue of soft proofing for the color blind.

A simple thank you would have sufficed without any need for you to be rude and obnoxious, which you needlessly were.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude do you run and hide behind your mothers skirts every time someone looks at you funny?

Go ahead and report me for abuse too.

you gotta get a thicker skin son.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 17, 2009 Jul 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i've seen this before. i think it's a glitch in the matrix. whenever it happens the agents turn up and it gets real ugly real fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines