Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you change your ID???

Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does the new ID get rejected when i TRY TO  enter it????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Lounge. Try asking in the Forum Comments section HERE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would assume that you are referring to your Adobe ID. I will Move your post to the Forum Comments Forum, where you should get more responses, and your links and any e-mail subscriptions will follow.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it say it is taken, even though you know that is unlikely?  If so set up a temp. name, then after that is accepted change it to what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you follow the steps listed here: http://forums.adobe.com/message/1877503#1877503 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J. R. Anderson wrote:

Why does the new ID get rejected when i TRY TO  enter it????

You really should provide more information if you expect any help; I for one have no idea what you are asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that the name is already taken?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PE's suggestion is a Possibility in joining various groups sometimes I have to try up to 20-25 times to get a Username to take where name is already taken. Being an active user since 1993 and 1996 I haven't had that issue. I had to have help with chnging my email addresses and that eventually went well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines