Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you set a default automatic email notification using Dreamweaver

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2009 Jun 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I am currently creating a form on a webpage using Adobe Dreamweaver. This form is used for users to register for an event and I would like when they are finished filling out the form that the 'Submit' button autmatically sends that information from the form to a default email address. This button would not send the user to Outlook, it would just automatically send the information to the recipient address. I've seen a few websites that have this capability so I'm pretty sure that it is possible to do it, I just don't know how. Much help would be appreciated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You start by asking in the Dreamweaver forum

http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're so DAFI, Reid!

You should've turned left at the Forums index instead of plowing straight through the intersection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines