Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to edit my Adobe profile page?

Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i would like to edit my Adobe profile page: https://forums.adobe.com/people/Document%20Geek/

It says I don't have a blog (but I do). But I can't find any way to add it.

I'd also like to edit my signature that appears when I post in the forums. How do I do that?

Thanks,

kelly Vaughn

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum by a moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That bit is not saying that you don't have a blog; it's saying that you don't have a blog via the Jive forum system that Adobe is using. Adobe hasn't activated that feature of the forum software. Why it still puts the blog section in the profiles, I have no idea.

And, as far as I know, you can't set up a signature. There's no need for a signature, really. It's easy to see who's making the post since it's got your name right next to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines